Our guide to Sherlock Holmes The Awakened will help you solve Sherlock's newest case - a mysterious disappearance of a Maori boy from Captain Stenwick's Manor. We will lead you step-by-step through all Chapters of the story and help in collecting clues and evidence. Here you will find answers to all Mind Palace questions and tips regarding creating individual character portraits through observation. Finally, we explain how to successfully utilize the tools used by Sherlock - Concentration and Imagination - that greatly facilitate solving even the hardest of investigations.
- Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: Guide Contents
- Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: Tips and Tricks For Smooth Transition
- Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: All Chapters, Walkthrough
- Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: Controls
- Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: Language Versions
- Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: PC System Requirements
- Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: Trophies / Achievements
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: Guide Contents
This Sherlock Holmes The Awakened guide covers all of the major aspects and topics related to the game in great detail. Our walkthrough, divided into sections according to Chapters, offers step-by-step instructions on how to solve every investigation or puzzle. Instances where Mind Palace comes into play received special treatment in the guide, so you'll have an easier time solving these questions and avoiding stalemates during the story. Our Tips & Tricks section will help you get acquainted with basic mechanics and explain the most important aspects of the game.
The last but not least section of the guide, the Annex, contains information on subjects such as available language versions, Steam Deck compatibility, and PC system requirements Moreover, you'll be able to view the list of controls used by the game. The same chapter also contains a trophy/achievement guide.
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: Tips and Tricks For Smooth Transition
- Use Analyze to find items, locations, and people that you can interact with faster. This will make gameplay easier and reduce the time you might have lost looking for important information because of frantically hovering the cursor over every thing on the screen.
- Check your progress during examining items or people thanks to the progress bar in the upper part of the screen. You'll know whether you've exhausted all possible options and whether there is something more yet to find in the given instance.
- Make sure to review the information from your Casebook. If stuck, check out Sherlock's records - new clues may update the descriptions of the previously found evidence.
- After finding all possible clues and evidence in the area, you need to answer the Mind Palace question to continue. Each investigation takes the form of a question that your character is trying to answer.
More useful tips can be found at: Starting Tips.
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: All Chapters, Walkthrough
Below is a walkthrough for the game divided based on Chapters. We've supplied step-by-step instructions, tips, and exact locations of clues and evidence - everything you need to succeed in the investigation.
Chapter 1 Baker Street:
- Number 221B Baker Street - here we explain how to correctly search the table in the apartment and the dustbin outside it. This short investigation is concluded by an introduction to the Mind Palace mechanic.
- Barnes Bookstore - on this page you'll learn how to find the bookstore and how to correctly make observations on Mr. Barnes and Mrs. Flemming. After conducting the investigation in the bookstore and the flower shop exterior, Sherlock has to present gathered evidence during the conversation with Mrs. Flemming. You have to conclude the investigation with answering the Mind Palace question.
- Stenwick's Manor - the grand case of this installment begins with searching the shed in Captain Stenwick's Manor. Our walkthrough shows where to find all clues at the scene of the crime and how to recreate the scenes in Imagination Mode. Finally, we explain how to get the key to the gate in the garden and how to answer related Mind Palace questions.
Chapter 2 Port of London:
- Port of London - this chapter begins with creating a character portrait of the barmaid in Cursed Mermaid Pub. The next step will be to find Roy Solsby in Pier Three and locate the female foreigner's house which contains a surprise inside. We explain how to confront the barmaid and Roy Solsby successfully. The above steps will be concluded with associated Mind Palace question.
- Visions of Sherlock Holmes - in this next section, you can find a walkthrough for the Sherlock's vision in the warehouse and how to get past every door in the abyss. We show step-by-step how to find the stones needed to leave the abyss.
- Warehouse Cellars - to reach the needed conclusion for Chapter 2, you'll need to recreate all scenes in the Imagination Mode. Our guide contains the solutions for the related Mind Palace questions.
Chapter 3 Edelweiss Institute:
- Edelweiss Institute - on this page we show how to correctly complete the investigation in Block A of Edelweiss Institute and how to successfully get past the guard obstructing the way to Block B. Answering the related Mind Palace question is a very important step towards completing the main objective.
- Block B - here you'll meet Gerda and Heidi. We explain step-by-step how to correctly complete the search of Restricted Area and how to fix the doll. You will also learn how to recreate all scenes in Imagination Mode and how to find Hell's Door. During the final part of this section, you'll confront Heidi.
- Watson - Sherlock needs help from the outside, and Watson comes to the rescue - your task will be to examine the guest room, administration, kitchen, and director Gygax's office in Edelweiss Institute. We show how to enter Gygax's office and how to correctly search the desk and get the key to Hell's Door.
- Hell's Door - at the end of Chapter 3, you'll explore the areas beyond the Hell's Door. In the walkthrough, we show how to escape the hospital and how to correctly answer the final Mind Palace question of this Chapter.
Chapter 4 New Orleans:
- New Orleans - in this section we show how to find Frank Barnaby and Champagne. As always, there is an associated Mind Palace question - we supply the solution.
Chapter 5 Arneson's Mansion:
- Arneson Mansion's Gardens - from this part of the guide, you'll learn how to access Arneson's stables and how to complete the investigation in the garden.
- Arneson's Mansion - here you can find the correct placements of elements in Imagination Mode and how to open the door with a horse symbol and the door with a bell symbol. Finally, we show how to open the lock behind the painting and how to find the safe code and Arneson's signet.
Chapter 6 Wetlands:
- Wetlands - Chapter 6 begins with a boat ride through a swamp. Here we show how to avoid the alligators and how to correctly set up scenes in Imagination Mode while on the island. Finally, we show how to find the key to the caves.
- The Cave - after entering the cave, Sherlock receives another vision. Our walkthrough will help you with locating all of the clues, how to solve related Mind Palace question and finally how to leave the cave.
Chapter 7 London:
- London - chapter 7 begins with deciphering Ashmat's message with the help of Mr. Barnes. Our guide will help you with finding the final clues and how to solve a side investigation received from Sherlock's brother (The Lone Watcher).
Chapter 8 Ardnamurchan Peninsula:
- Ardnamurchan Peninsula - we head towards the lighthouse, and there will be a puzzle to complete in the cellar. Our guide will help you in completing a full search of the lighthouse, and show how to set the beams and destroy the lenses to stop the ritual.
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: Controls
The Sherlock Holmes The Awakened Remake has been released for PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS4 and PS5, and Nintendo Switch. To learn more about controls for the individual platforms, visit Controls page of the guide.
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: Language Versions
On this page, you can find a list of all language versions Sherlock Holmes The Awakened Remake has been released in. The available languages are divided based on what degree of translation (text-only or fully-voiced) the version offers. Moreover, we explain step-by-step how to change the language in the game.
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: PC System Requirements
The sheet below contains minimum system requirements to help you determine whether Sherlock Holmes The Awakened Remake will run on your system.
- Operating system: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 3 2100
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 380 4 GB.
- DriectX: version 11
- RAM: 8 GB
- Disk space: about 30 GB (SSD recommended)
More on requirements (including recommended system requirements) can be found on a dedicated page - System Requirements. Moreover, we inform whether the game is Steam Deck compatible.
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened: Trophies / Achievements
There are 28 different trophies to unlock in the game. Our trophy guide will help you attain 100% completion of trophies, and in the case of the PlayStation version, collect the platinum trophy. If you've missed something during your first playthrough, don't worry - all chapters can be repeated without having to start the game from scratch.
About Sherlock Holmes The Awakened Walkthrough
Author : Olga "Hippie" Fiszer for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : April 6, 2023
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Frogwares
- publisher: Frogwares
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX
More About Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
Spring has arrived, and with it a flood of fresh titles that should grace your drives. Among the premieres were some of the more famous, as well as some of the smaller, inconspicuous productions. Which of them will steal your free time?