MultiVersus is a 2.5D free-to-play fighting game in which you will fight various famous characters from Warner Bros, such as Batman, Superman or Tom and Jerry. The game was developed by Player First Games studio. The game has both 1v1 and 2v2 modes, so the battles can also be focused on cooperation between two players.
- MultiVersus: Guide's contents
- MultiVersus: Quick beginner's guide
- MultiVersus: Basics
- MultiVersus: FAQ
- MultiVersus: Characters
- MultiVersus: PC system requirements
- MultiVersus: Language versions
MultiVersus: Guide's contents
The guide has been divided into several chapters. The first chapter explains the basics of the game - you can read there about the most important starting tips. You will also learn about the perk system and character building as well as their maestrias. In addition, you will learn what are good starting characters and check out the tier lists for 1v1 and 2v2 modes.
An important part of this guide is the FAQ, which provides extensive answers to the most frequently asked questions. Here you will find information about what toasts are and what they are for, how to get money quickly, what character classes mean and what the missions are about.
The next chapter of the guide focuses on how to play a given character. There you will learn how to properly use your chosen hero, read about tricks for each character and about the best unique bonuses.
The last chapter of our guide is an appendix in which you can find information about the minimum and recommended system requirements. You will also learn about the controls and the available languages.
MultiVersus: Quick beginner's guide
- Practice the characters in The Lab. This is the best solution to familiarize yourself with the character mechanics. What's more, it's worth testing each character, even if you won't be playing it. It is much better to know your enemy by spending a few minutes training with it than to lose the game just because you didn't do that.
- Complete the missions in the tutorial. While completing the basic tutorial is mandatory, many things are not clear. Therefore, you should check out the advanced tutorials to better understand fighting in the air or the elements.
- Use attack cancels. Thanks to this, you can easily surprise the other player.
- The heavier the character, the more difficult it is to launch it up in the air. This also works the other way around - if the character is heavier, it is easier to knock it downward.
- Use dodge when your opponent is performing a combo. The first blows cannot be avoided, but the next combinations can.
- Watch the bars - they have a big impact on victory! This applies not only to your character, but also to your opponent and teammate. Thanks to this, you will find out if the skill can be used again or if your stamina bar for dodging is running out.
More tips can be found on the Beginner's guide page.
In this chapter, you will learn about the most basic mechanics and rules. You will also find information about the characters.
- Perks system - We explain how the in-game bonuses work, what are their types and how to get them.
- Starting character - We recommend which character is best suited for beginners and what you can learn from using it.
- Perk training - You will learn what perk training is, how to unlock them and what you can get after training.
- Confirmed and future characters - You can read here about confirmed and revealed characters that have a chance to appear in the game in the near future.
In the FAQ section, you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- Character classes - what do they mean? - We answer how many character classes are in the game and what they specialize in.
- Toasts - what are they for? - We answer what toasts are for and what rewards you can get for receiving them.
- Bugs Bunny - he can outsmart opponents with items and dig tunnels your team can hide in.
- Tom & Jerry - this cat and mouse duo come together to form a single playable character. They can also split up for an alternate moveset.
- Batman - uses long-range projectiles, invisibility and weakens enemies.
- Taz - can disable enemies by turning them into chickens. He can also swallow enemy projectiles and use them himself.
- Garnet - specializes in melee combat, buffs herself and her allies.
- Jake - his flexible body allows him to shapeshift. He's a versatile character specializing in melee combat.
- Shaggy - can significantly buff his team by gaining Rage.
- LeBron James - an NBA star using a basketball in combat.
- Morty- can teleport, turn back time and execute AoE attacks with his hammer.
- Steel Giant - a massive, shapeshifting robot.
- Superman - has access to many moves granting armor. He can also place freeze and burn on enemy heroes.
- Wonder Woman - grants shields to her allies and has a lasso she can use both offensively and defensively.
- Reindog - a living artillery cannon who can bombard enemies from a long distance. He can also pull allies towards himself with a special tether.
- Steven Universe - a support character with shield and reflection mechanics. This character is difficult to master, but really shines once you know how to play him.
- Velma - many of her skills have cooldowns. She can reduce her team's cooldowns, buff her allies and debuff enemies.
- Gizmo - can climb onto an ally to support them from a safe position.
- Arya Stark - specializes in aerial combat and can temporarily transform into an enemy or an ally by stealing their face.
- Finn - has a unique mechanic tied to coins he uses in battle. His damage output is high and he can buff his teammates.
- Harley Quinn - sets traps for enemies while firing pistols. Is also no slouch in melee combat.
MultiVersus: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz
- Graphics card: 1 GB GeForce GTX 550 Ti/Radeon HD 7770 or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- Disk space: about 50 GB
More information about the recommended PC system requirements can be found on a separate page of the guide: System requirements.
MultiVersus: Language versions
Mutliversus is available in 10 language versions. Unfortunately, only subtitles are available. .
About MultiVersus Guide
Author : Dawid "DavideLi" Lubczynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : August 3, 2022
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
MultiVersus Video Game
- genre: Fighting
- developer: Player First Games
- publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX