This Diablo 4 guide is a collection of the most important information and tips that will help you eliminate hordes of hellish monsters that you will face while traversing the dangerous world of Sanctuary. You will learn about all character classes and their skills. We suggest how to navigate the open world, what traders and characters you will encounter in cities, as well as how to gain experience and level up your character. We have also prepared walkthroughs for main and side quests, and discussed technical topics related to Diablo 4. Our interactive map will certainly be a big help.
- Diablo 4: Guide content
- Diablo 4: Quick beginner's guide
- Diablo 4: Basics
- Diablo 4: FAQ
- Diablo 4: Builds
- Diablo 4: Bosses
- Diablo 4: World atlas
- Diablo 4: Minimum PC system requirements
- Diablo 4: Language versions
Diablo 4: Guide content
We start the guide with the section about the basics, where you will learn practical starting tips that will greatly facilitate your first moments in the world of Sanctuary. We describe the available difficulty levels, and also explain how the character progression looks like. We describe the rules for traveling around the open world and moving between areas. You will also read about the available difficulty levels - World Tiers.
In the Character classes section, we present a list of all available classes along with information about their skills and equipment. You will also learn the best builds for each class that will help you prepare for the most difficult challenges in the game.
In the FAQ section, we answer the most frequently asked questions. You will find out, among other things, whether you can choose the gender of the hero, whether you can play solo and whether there is an option to play offline. We also cover topics such as microtransactions, the auction house, and whether knowledge of the plot of previous games in the series is required.
The guide ends with an appendix. This is where you will learn about all the technical aspects of the game, including PC system requirements, languages and editions of Diablo 4. You will also find a list of controls for each hardware platform, as well as accessibility options.
Diablo 4: Quick beginner's guide
- Collect healing potions - if enemies drop a healing potion, heal yourself using the potion in your inventory and pick up a new one to replenish your supply. Try to always have full health, because you don't know when you can be attacked by hordes of enemies.
- Explore the areas thoroughly - the world of Diablo 4 has a lot to offer and it's worth exploring it thoroughly. Instead of running directly to the quest marker, take a detour to get experience and valuable equipment from defeated monsters. You can also find dungeons with more loot to collect.
- Experiment with skills - you can reset previously spent skill points at any time to allocate them elsewhere. Just right-click on the selected skill. This costs gold, but it is extremely cheap. It's worth experimenting to adjust the play style to your needs.
- Evade - each class has the Evade skill, which can save you from death more than once. As soon as you're surrounded by enemies, press Spacebar (PC), Circle (PS) or B (Xbox) to move away to a safe distance and avoid damage.
You can find more tips on the following page: Beginner's Guide.
Diablo 4: Basics
In this part of the guide, you will learn about the basic gameplay mechanics of Diablo 4. You will learn what the world tiers are, how the character progression system works, and how to navigate the game world.
- Difficulty levels, world tiers - here we describe the World Tiers available in the game and detail the differences between them.
- Interface - this page of the guide will explain all the elements of the interface - inventory, skill windows and the map.
Diablo 4: FAQ
In this part of the guide, you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions, e.g. whether you can play solo, whether you need Internet connection to play and whether Diablo 4 has microtransactions.
- Can you play offline? - here we answer the question of whether you need a permanent Internet connection to play.
- Is there crossplay? - on this page, we talk about cross-platform play and progression.
- Does the game offers fully-fledged single-player? - many players like to play Diablo games solo. Here you will find out if this is possible in the fourth installment.
- Is there splitscreen? - couch co-op is one of the most appreciated play modes. On this page, you will find out if Diablo 4 has this option.
- Can I choose and change the gender? - on this page, we inform how to choose the gender and explain whether it can be changed during the game.
- How to change Player Title? - here you will learn about changing the title and unlocking new words.
- How to buyback an item? - on this page of the guide, you will learn about unique items and buying back equipment you sold by accident.
- Can you pause the game? - visit this page if you want to learn how to pause the game.
- How to use fast travel? - we answer how to unlock fast travel and teleportation points.
- How to open the Journal? - Diablo 4's interface is not very friendly and you may have trouble finding the quest log.
- How to carry more Healing Potions? - the number of slots for potions is limited, so on this page we have described how to increase it.
- How to get Renown? - on this page, you will find information on how to increase Renown.
- Is there a cow level? - a joke or an integral part of the game - here you will find information about the craziest level of the series.
- How to open Silent Chests? - in the world of Diablo 4, you will find chests that cannot be opened without a specific item.
- How to change weapons? - changing weapons is not very intuitive. On this page of the guide, you will learn what skills and weapons have in common.
- How to compare items? - during the game, you will find a huge amount of items, so on this page we have described how to recognize the most useful ones for you.
- Where is the Stash? - your inventory has limited space, so we have described where and how to use the storage.
- What are Aspects? - here we have described special passive abilities and what the Code of Power is for.
Diablo 4: Builds
This chapter describes all character classes, their best and worst features, and above all, the best builds.
- All character classes - here you will find descriptions of all classes - Rogue, Sorcerer, Barbarian, Druid and Necromancer.
Diablo 4: Bosses
In this chapter, you will find descriptions of all bosses - we explain how to fight them, what are their weaknesses and strongest attacks.
- Ashava The Pestilent - this is the first world boss you can encounter in the game.
- Butcher - a boss that appears in every part of the series.
Diablo 4: World atlas
- Altars of Lilith - by discovering these places you will receive, for example, stats or other bonuses.
- Dungeons - completing these locations for the first time will reward you with Aspects.
- Waypoints - thanks to them you can use fast travel.
- Strongholds - there are three locations of this type in the Fractured Peaks that you can explore and clear out.
Diablo 4: Minimum PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K/AMD FX-8100
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660/Radeon R9 280
- Disk space: 45 GB
For more information on the minimum and recommended system requirements for My Time at Sandrock, check out the System requirements page.
Diablo 4: Language versions
Diablo 4 is available in 13 languages. The list of available languages can be found on the Language versions page of the guide.
About Diablo 4 Guide
Author : Krzysztof "Kris" Lewandowski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : March 19, 2023
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Diablo IV Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX
More About Diablo IV
Diablo 4 is coming, and we already know what to expect from Blizzard's title (more or less). But the world of this game, Sanctuary, is a great space for all kinds of different forms of gameplay. Here are some suggestions, we might get outrageous!
Among the best announced RPGs, above all stand out new IPs and games that no one had heard of a year ago. The genre is slowly evolving, but rest assured - there will be a few familiar faces for old-timers, too.
I played Diablo 4, the upcoming hack'n'slash giant. Knowing Blizzard's recent actions, it could have turned out very differently, but fortunately it's shaping up to be a blockbuster. And there are at least a few reasons to look out for the new action RPG.
While still finishing this year's scarce hits, we are already looking ahead to next year's potential blockbusters. Already the first quarter of 2023 should bring quite a few of them – so here's a ranking of the most anticipated games by Gamepressure.
Diablo 2 might not be perfect, but it's still a classic game, which did a lot of things really well. I'm probably not the only one who would be happy if Diablo 4 borrowed some specific solutions from the cult-classic part two.